TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have samsung lcd tv and the picture fades after 15 secs…

Customer Question
I have samsung lcd...

I have samsung lcd tv and the picture fades after 15 secs but if i turn it on and off numerous times it will kick in eventually with a good picture. i changes power cord and dmi cords.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LN46A500TIF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU WORKS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I MONTH--- MOUNTED ON WALL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

THE PICTURE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT WHEN WORKING

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready