TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 13 month old LG 32" flat screen TV, model #

Customer Question
I have a 13...

I have a 13 month old LG 32" flat screen TV, model # 32LF5600. 3 weeks ago the picture just went away. Still had sound. Was told that one of the circuit boards was bad. Ordered all the OEM boards and I replaced them myself (no big deal). Problem still persists.

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Never happened before. Yes I turned it off and unplugged it for a day. No good results.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

With no picture I can't bring up the menu.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 weeks ago it started. Nothing happened before. I just went to turn on the TV and no picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you still have old boards of TV?