TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv model th-55cs610a has just stopped working with no red…

Customer Question
Tv model th-55cs610a has...

Tv model th-55cs610a has just stopped working with no red stanby light lead in has power have pressed on off button is fhere a fuse somewhere?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

TH 55CS610A 2 YEARS OLD MAYBE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No powr screeen is blank

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened moments ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thinkso

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Have done all that still no red standby light

Ok, can you connect it to a different power socket and tell me if it then gets power correctly please