TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sharp roku tv has black screen. Tv is 2015 model no.

Customer Question
Sharp roku tv has...

Sharp roku tv has black screen

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Tv is 2015 model no. LC-50LB371U / serial no. JNVFAYA006865

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works...it turns off and on but screen is black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv has had no issues.... my husband said he left the tv on and when he came back there was audio but the screen was black

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?