TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Blue Ray DVD player recorder SC-HTB690. It is

Customer Question
I have a Blue...

I have a Blue Ray DVD player recorder SC-HTB690. It is showing what I have recorded when I press PROG/CHECK , but in Video Menu it shows nothing. Yet it is saying memory may be full. How can I rectify this? I have tried turning it off (powered off at wall) and restarting.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic SC-HTB690 approx 2 years old and attached to Panasonic TV model TH-P50G10A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened once about 3 months ago, but I don't remember what I did to fix it. I don't know what else to do.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

When you powered it off from the wall, how long did you leave it unplugged?

Please let me know

15 minutes

Thanks

Can you please do the following

While the main unit is on, touch and hold power on the main unit for more than 4 sec. (“RESET” is indicated on the display when this system is reset.) when you see that Turn the unit off, then turn it on again.

Let me know how it then operates please.

When I press and hold on/off button the unit switches off but does not show RESET

Whaty comes up on the screen when you do this?