TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound is O.K. I could not get pictures with numerous…

Customer Question
The sound is O.K...

The sound is O.K. I could not get pictures with numerous straight lines on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is full HD 1080p. It is 10 yr old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I changed to all other channels. Sound is O.K. but saw no picture. It was working only an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was watching PBS till 10 PM today. I had no problem. I wanted to see 11 PM news at ABC, then I saw no more picture. I changed to other channels. It was all the same.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please take a look at the back of the tv and tell me the model number printed there? The items you mentioned are all just features.

Does this happen on anything other than the tv channels, such as dvd, games, apps, etc?

Can you see the tvs own menu screens properly, or are those covered with lines too?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?