TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Out of the blue, it is flickering. It is an LG SMART

Customer Question
Out of the blue...

Out of the blue, it is flickering

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an LG SMART TV...don't have infor of model, but about 2yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes..the menu works. but can't make out because of flickering

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since last night..according to my son, he was switching to NETFLIX when the flickering started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I performed basic troubleshoot skills, like unplugged tv, check menu for instruction, to no avail.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?
Does this happen only on netflix,or also on cable, satellite, dvd, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Louie, Technician