TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The red power light is on but the picture and sound won't…

Customer Question
The red power light...

The red power light is on but the picture and sound won't come on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Looking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu, nothing. just all black and silent.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't used it for a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The stock number on the receipt is###-##-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Hos long have you had the tv / what is the approximate purchase date?