TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not working. I tried disconnceting the cable and tv, but it…

Customer Question
Not working. I tried...

Not working. I tried disconnceting the cable and tv, but it will not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The remote is one that you installed. It is xfinity. The tv is fairly new and is a sharp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night and I have tried every thing that you suggest. Shutting off the cable and tv and reconnecting but doesnt work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I depend on this so do need help. Thank you I believe that I pay an extra fee for help. Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear this is a paid support service, this is not free help and it is not covered by any warranty from the tv or any other plan you have with comcast, this is a separate fee for help service.

Is the issue that the tv is not turning on in the first place?
Or do you get an error message such as "no signal"?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?