TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have reset the pvr twice now but when I plug it back in it…

Customer Question
I have reset the...

I have reset the pvr twice now but when I plug it back in it is stuck on boot

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Newer model Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am able to stream netflix, but not the pvr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Now it says OCAP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just disconnected the system for the day while carpet is installed. . . now it say no IP

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Could you please tell me the model of your Samsung smart TV?for e.x Samsung UN43MU6300.