TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV turns on but just a blank screen. JVC and flat

Customer Question
The TV turns on...

The TV turns on but just a blank white screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

JVC and flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No nothing is working menu won't show up or nothing see my mom tried to shut it off last night and must of hit wrong button and screen went threw diffrent colors now it's just white when I unplug it and have to plug back in to turn on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a remote control for b it either

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?