TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have image retention from MSNBC banner. Oled55e6p 9 mos…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have image...
Second opinion] i have image retention from MSNBC bannerJA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?Customer: oled55e6p 9 mos oldJA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?Customer: yes to bothJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: It is ongoing and noticed about 2 mos ago. I watch MSNBC in the mornig for about 2.5 hrsJA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I ran the clear function last night and no change
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3iZ4exhdzg

Click the above you could try that via your youtube app or a laptop

There are others on youtube if you input image retention if that does notwork

It is a problem I am afraid that you have to be careful of

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?