TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have typed the same thing for the 5th time now and this is…

Customer Question
I have typed the...

I have typed the same thing for the 5th time now and this is getting stupid. I am trying to connect my new Sony 4 G TV into my Panosonic home theater system but i am having problems

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

XBR55x700d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this TV for 6 months I tried every way possible to connect the two but I have had no luck. The Sony Tech did a remote check on my tv and said that all settings were correct. HE told me to contact PAnosonic to see what you can do to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me ASAP this is getting silly I already filled out the form and I am not gonna do it again. Like I explained this is getting stupid

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I apologize for any delay, but there are no prior open questions under your account that were processed, it may not have been submitted fully or a site or account issue prevented it from coming through.

Can you please tell me the model number of the panasonic, and what specific connections you currently have in place between them?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?