TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our TV will not hook up with the wireless. All other

Customer Question
Our TV will not...

Our TV will not hook up with the wireless. All other wireless items is doing fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp liquid crystal: Model LC4-48LE653U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Serial Number 505A2718368

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been an issue since the weekend. It was working Sat. and not woking on Sunday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is our only issue.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does TV show any error message when run internet app?

Please reply here and do not open duplicate question for the same issue.

first it will say connected for a second then Host not found.

OK, lets try easy thing first that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result