TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought my TV in June of this year. I accidently push it…

Customer Question
I bought my TV...

I bought my TV in June of this year. I accidently push it over. I can get sound but I can get only half of a picture. Is there anything I can do to get the whole picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is 32 in. D32hn-EO I had it for 4 months.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot get the menu. No other problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

0ne month an half

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please