TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY TV no power 2 months ago. So I didn't watch for 3 months.

Customer Question
MY TV no power...

MY TV no power 2 months ago. So I didn't watch for 3 months. Yesterday I justturn on the power , Omg, it works good. Maybe I give it super energy..Lol I can't set up for default setting, cos it sa

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Parental controls pinc code,, I forget. My son set up this TV for me 7,8 year ago,,,

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works good now. I don't know why it was no power for 2 months.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Now the power back on. But no youtube?..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

E422VLE

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

These are the default codes used

2489, 5351, 8202, 8205, 8206

Tell me if any of them work please

Now answer me,, it's 2days ago. I found the code. It's 0000, cos didn't set it up first time. Wasn't it free for technical service from Vizio or Not?
How you charged me for $33 ?
Are you Scam?
Refund $33 Right away.
The reason I give the my debit card for only allowed $5,,,
Horrible!,,