TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are first time rver and we rented a camper to see if we…

Customer Question
We are first time...

We are first time rver and we rented a camper to see if we like it it comes with a tv yesterday at a campground we picked up a signal from a near by city and tonight we are at a campground with cable hook up but we can not get. A signal and we do not remote so is there anyway we can hook this hing up

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can not tell it is on a swing arm and the serial and model numbers are behind it all I can tell you is it is a Jensen Ledc

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do not think it is very old this is a 2017 camper

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The tv menu works but each one says no signal he plugged the coaxial cable from the box to the attachment outside but no signal anywhere I do not think this is a issue I just have no idea what to do when it says no signal and like I said I have no remoter either is there something I missing to get a signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than it is real quite I need some noise soon if possibleūüėĀ

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TV and radio signals can vary according to the weather and antenna position.

If the signal is weak you may need to add a booster to the antenna to amplify the signal.