TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can hear the dialogue, but some of it sounds like

Customer Question
I can hear the...

I can hear the dialogue, but some of it sounds like gibberish. I can't understand what they are saying.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

1 year old. AKB74915305

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. No trouble with news, but t v shows same trouble on all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Alway has been an issue, even with tv before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Directv and dvd are hooked up. Don't use dvd.
43UH6838

OK, lets try easy thing first that might help..

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Can't. Husband watching baseball game. Can't do that every damn time I want to hear my tv.
Never mind! I will find help somewhere else!

No sure where did I say to do it 'every time'?