TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just hooked up my Panasonic t v after four yrs and can not…

Customer Question
Just hooked up my...

Just hooked up my Panasonic t v after four yrs and can not get picture .

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Serial #mb72840202. Model #th42pe7u. 10 or 11 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just hooked it up. Antennae to vcr to back of tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

What will it take to make the tv work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?