TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot connect to netflix; called netflix; they said, after…

Customer Question
Cannot connect to netflix...

Cannot connect to netflix; called netflix; they said, after minutes of trying to correct the situation, that I needed to speak to vizio to reconnect something to the box?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

65 inch about two years old; Cox is the provider

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu button works and the other tvs are fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Cox spent the day [8 hrs] adding an extender for better Wfy

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is there any other app working in TV, such as youtube etc?