TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My new element TV is frozen On the screen with the alphabet…

Customer Question
My new element TV...

My new element TV is frozen On the screen with the alphabet across the top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand New model is elfw4017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can change Chanel and everything works but only screen I see is with the alphabet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was programming Xfinity remote

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?