TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Rear projection tv suddenly went out of alignment

Customer Question
My Rear projection tv...

My Rear projection tv suddenly went out of alignment especially at bottom corners

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don't tknowmodel but it wawas the largest that we could buy that wasn't custom made

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tried advanced convergence but doesn't correct arching green lines at bottom corners

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened over night

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

I can't get to back

No problem

You said this popped up all of sudden ?

No this isn't working make sure it no charged ever again don't like your service

Not an employee here myself , just a regular tv tech.

Goodbye then

.