TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

THEME DOES NOT SHOW UP AND THE TV IS 2 YEARS OLD. ITS 2

Customer Question
THEME DOES NOT SHOW...

THEME DOES NOT SHOW UP AND THE TV IS 2 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

ITS 2 YEARS OLD. WHERE DO I FIND THE MODEL NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO MENU DOES NOT APPEAR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I JUST CAME HOME AND TURNED ON THE TV AND THER IS NO PICTURE ONLY SOUND

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

The Cable Box is the only thing connected to the tv looking for model number now. itsvery difficult to read - NC550420NA16
DO NOT CALL ME

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Question got closed?