TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me what you cost? How much total? RLDED3258A-I…

Customer Question
First, can you tell...

First, can you tell me what you cost?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Expert. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much total?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

RLDED3258A-I about 6 minths

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't get it off run channel auto scan. But switch to computer mode okay.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since last night and I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost a lot? I don't have much $.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi ,I`m Jack

You`re in for $28 total , still want to proceed ?

Sorry. I don't have it.

no problem

What seems to be the problem anyway ?

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?
How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

No, thanks. I want to cancel out.
How do I cancel your service?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

Anyone there?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

I was confused about how you worked with billing. Sorry for the mess I have
created. If you have an answer, I very much need it. Cori Gershon
Is there still someone there?

Hello and yes I`m here

What is happening right now with your tv ?

I am trying to look at my answer; but, an unable to determine how. Can you help?
Please call, not text, when you can. (###) ###-####(preferred) or(###) ###-####(listed with you.) Thanks. Cori

Hello ??