TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55" Lg tv, and I lost channel 19 on it I can no…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my name...

Hi Pearl my name is***** have a 55" Lg tv, and I lost channel 19 on it I can no longer receive anything on 19, but, in the next room my JVC tv still receives the shows.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its on an outdoor antenna.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The JVC is a flat screen better than 10 yrs old. the Lg is new started last evening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/28/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thanks but, my grandson got it working. I should've paid him instead.

ok.. did you do get a chance to do the insturctions?

Anyway if you need anything else please let me know

Richard, Technician