TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get any sound to come on. I've turned it on and off…

Customer Question
I can't get any...

I can't get any sound to come on. I've turned it on and off and unplugged ir

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

1080p

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No everything else works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened I cane home fron work, turned on the tv and no sound. Even on things in the dvr

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?