TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I cancel television as a source? I use my "Smart"

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel television as a source? I use my "Smart" television to run Amazon and Netflix. What source should I use?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

How do I find out

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm a technological idiot--like I had to tell you.I've had this tv for 5 years. Is there somewhere on the menu that shows model id

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I lost internet. I called my cable company and got the internet to work but my tv shows the message that it isn't connected to the internet, So I went into source--as the message recommended and stupidly hit tv. Now my screen looks like a blizzard and I can't turn off tv.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?