TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our Samsung M# LN40bsso K 1 FXZA goes dark for a few seconds…

Customer Question
Our Samsung M# *****...

Our Samsung M# ***** K 1 FXZA goes dark for a few seconds and back on and we see a picture then on and off it switches. The sound continues but it continues to switch the picture on and off. Please help. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LN0d550K1FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It does not work. The switching goes on and off so quickly I can't made it work. A second tv in another room works ok.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started about 4 days ago. we were simply watching tv as usual when it started.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you have access to the tv right now?

Is the problem happening right now?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

Do you have access to the tv right now?

Is the problem happening right now?

I DO AND IT IS HAPPENING NOW.

What are you trying to watch on this tv?

-antenna

-cable

-satellite

-other