TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

42PG20-UA LG TV, TV powers on & off according to power

Customer Question
42PG20-UA LG TV, TV...

42PG20-UA LG TV, TV powers on & off according to power light, but there is no light on screen

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

This the first time & I have had it unplugged overnight.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does not work & same result on all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Came home from work & Tv would not display anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have replaced the main bd & it made no different.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you getting sound?
Were the symptoms exactly the same before and after the main board?
If you hold a flashlight to the screen, can you make out any images there?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?