TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It looks like "Red" in my color. It shows YELLOW and BLUE;

Customer Question
It looks like I'm...

It looks like I'm MISSING "Red" in my color. It shows YELLOW and BLUE; NO RED. Pleeeeeze tell me WHAT THIS could be. Thanx ...

Technician's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?

Can u tell WHAT MODEL I have by the "Lamp Part No." ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

The Lamp Part No. is 915B455011.

Technician's Assistant: What year is your Mitsubishi?

I think 2013.

Technician's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't TRIED anything. I'm sick with WORRY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No; but pleeeze tell me IF IT IS FIXABLE.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/27/2017
TV Technician: tracker40,
 replied 10 months ago
tracker40

Hello, in order to see if we can help? I need the model, engine size exact year and what is the problem? i am sorry but your question is not making sense on my end, Can you reword? thanks

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

So I am assuming this is a Mitsubishi TV set NOT a car lol, OK could you please get me the model number of the set found on the back or side of the set please?

Anthony