TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have nothing but snow on my TV. There is a message that…

Customer Question
I have nothing but...

I have nothing but snow on my TV. There is a message that says "weak or no signal ". what can be done?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Samsung l don't know the model.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday afternoon l was unable to get selection to play after several trys the snow and message appeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?