TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Could you please direct me to someone who can let me know if…

Customer Question
Could you please direct...

Could you please direct me to someone who can let me know if there is an english manual for the Sharp electronic notebook Brown WG-S30-(Japan Import-

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 4 months old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model#Sharp WG-S30-(Japan Import-

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My Sharp electronic notebook manual is in japanese.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I was hoping to get an english manual

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, that is not possible since the WG-S30 model is a Japanese product with only Japanese as the interface language.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.