TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic Viera plasma TV model no TH 42PX70A just turned…

Customer Question
My Panasonic Viera plasma...

My Panasonic Viera plasma TV model no TH 42PX70A just turned off and has the red standby light flickering

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Exact model no is TH50PX70A & on the back of the TV below the model is year of manufacture is 2007

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened 30 minutes ago turned TV off at power point and let rest for 10 minutes turned TV back on and only have standby light flashing intermittently can't turn TV on with remote or main switch on TV (new battery in remote )

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I am assuming you mean the light is blinking?if so please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?

Anthony

Do you need any help please with the question you have asked?