TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My problem is that I have lost the ABC & SBS programs on 1…

Customer Question
Hi! I'm Colin...

Hi! I'm Colin. My problem is that I have lost the ABC & SBS programs on 1 TV 2 months ago ... and now I am getting Digital static and break-up on my 2nd Digital TV. So, what would be causing this? My Antenna is not more than 3 years old and still looks as new.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Aquos Quattron is 1 TV and Neonia is the newer on that is just starting to give problems.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I can't get it to work, but maybe I don't know enough about it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't really know - the weather was good and nothing unusual. The last issue on started last night, and again today - but inter intermitantly - not all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/27/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, do you use a signal booster/amplifier or signal distribution box?the antenna if you are will go to this box and then leads will run off to each set,this issue is either antenna alignment or the box, verified by another set being affected, can you let me know where the antenna is and if you are using a booster amp?Anthony
Not using a box and the Antenna is on the roof.

It has to be antenna alignment do you know how far away the transmitter is?

If you are using more that one set the signal must be distributed?how is that happening please?there are only two ways a distribution box or signal amp box or splitters?unless you have 2 antennas?

I have already cancelled my Membership and I don't require any Service and or in the future, Job has been fixed locally.
Thank you for your trouble to follow up on a previous request, cancelled after a few confusing minutes of getting messages that had nothing to do with the issues I requested help on.
Please accept my Membership cancellation and do-not charge me for Services not received - or accepted.
Thank you.
Colin Symonds.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician