TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Westinghouse flat screen tv operate with old RCA universal…

Customer Question
Westinghouse flat screen tv...

Westinghouse flat screen tv operate with old RCA universal remote.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LD4255LX

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All channels can be gotten with controls on TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The remote has not worked on channel 4 for a long time. recently the on off button had to be hit several times to turn it on or off

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Please elaborate the problem with bit more details.

- Do you need Westinghouse TV remote?

Remote does not do any thing. Might need Westinghouse TV remote

OK, required Westinghouse RMT-11 remote control is available at following supplier, click the links to view the price..

https://www.replacementremotes.com/anderic/buy-rmt-11-rmt11-westinghouse-rmt11-tv-remote-control

https://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse-RMT-11-Remote-Control/dp/B008CQW282?tag=incepin-20

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?