TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i find out if closed option is enable. I was getting…

Customer Question
How do i find...

How do i find out if closed option is enable

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I was getting closed option but it quit working

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2days idont know if ihave disenable it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The easiest way to tell if closed captioning is turned on is to see if the words are coming across the button.

What is the make/model of your TV?