TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 2013 55" tv and it was fine. I left the room and…

Customer Question
We have a 2013...

We have a 2013 55" tv and it was fine. I left the room and came back and no picture. It will turn on but that is it. We had a lightning problem but cable came and put new cable on so no more problems there. We do not have original remote. Do we need new tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in past. Is is secured to wall when we bought house mfg number TC-P50X60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We tried working w our cable company two times. We only have a universal remote as original was gone when we bought house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure as I don't know anything about this!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does TV power indicator light blink in specific number of times when TV doesn't power On?