TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I've had samsung smart tv for 3 years. when i set up the…

Customer Question
I've had samsung smart...

I've had samsung smart tv for 3 years. when i set up the system I turned off the voice over feature. about 2 weeks ago the voice over came on and I can't turn it over. When I go to system and then accessibility the voice feature is unavailable. Help me turn it off please.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Series 6 6350

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works when i go to system and then accessibility and click on the voice it says function not available.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened about 2 weeks ago. The system was putting out a message that some app was going to be unavailable I forget what it was because I wasn't using it. I don't know if that has anything to do with my problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an Apple tv connected to it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Model: UN40H63350AF Version TS01I have comcast xfinity internet only and a netgear wi-fi Voice over is only on the tv.

OK, so you get voice over only when watch xfinity cable channels, is this correct?

it's whenever i turn on the tv. When I'm in Youtube it speaks what ever i have highlighted. Do you know how the voice over works?

I know how it works.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

that was one of the first things I did. II want to cancel this. I can just put it on mute when I turn it on. When I'm watching something it's no problem. Thanks for your time.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

check the link for cancellation.

Thanks