TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a remote for my tv. 5-6 years has place on side where…

Customer Question
I need a remote...

I need a remote for my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

5-6 years has place on side where I can put in disks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am old in my 90s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Inherated it when my grandon died

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of your TV? It will normally be printed on the back of it.

Please let me know

Thank you