TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Visio D43-C1. The sound keeps cutting out. It

Customer Question
I have a Visio...

I have a Visio D43-C1. The sound keeps cutting out. It doesn't matter what channel I'm on and it come back on by itself. It stays off for anywhere from seconds to a minute. So frustrating!

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's probably 3 years old. Not sure which # does***********help?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is on all inputs and yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Hmm not sure what happened. It's been a couple of months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a sound bar and it happens with it plugged in and unplugged.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

It's been good for a few minutes. Not sure it will last. Time will tell.

Ok, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you