TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently purchased a Samsung TV from Costco. The sound…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Samsung TV from Costco. The sound cracks/crackles intermittently. Is this a serious problem ? What should I do ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about 2 months old. Model #, where would I find That ?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does work. What do you mean by sources ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started about 3 weeks after I bought it.Nothing happened before it that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just am at a lose as to what to do.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Does it occur from multiple sources such as from a cable box and from a DVR or DVD player?

Please let me know