TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Was switched on. Just went off & red light blinking. It is a…

Customer Question
Was switched on. Just...

Was switched on. Just went off & red light blinking. It is a new set.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Viera, 32 inch TH-40ES500A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened 10 minutes ago. I turned it off at the wall & on again. It tried to get a picture but went off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough about them to be any more help.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? (the longer the better)

And then plugging back in but into a different outlet?
To avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

I have done all that. I will get a local technician tomorrow. Thanks for your help. No more needed.

I understand.

Good luck with the Panasonic.