TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been trying for 7 hours to set up my new TV and your…

Customer Question
I have been trying for...
I have been trying for 7 hours to set up my new TV and your application is killing me password ***** my email account had few change's why is this?
Help
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/26/2017
TV Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

So you've reached Just Answer, a site where customers are matched with experts who can help with various issues. It sounds like you are trying to setup something with your TV, but I'm afraid since we are a 3rd party, I'm not sure to what you are referring. Can you please let me know what you are trying to setup and where you are having the issue? That way, I can better help you with the answer you need. Thanks!