TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is black with no audio. I tried unpluging it and

Customer Question
My tv is black...

My tv is black with no audio. I tried unpluging it and holding the on button for 30 seconds. then turning it back on and pressing Menu button. I also tried holding the Mute button for 5 seconds. Still no responce except for the power light come on and shuts off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where is the model num? Three years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday. Nothing popped up. We watched tv at night and in the morning it was black

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off of the back of the TV?

Just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted?