TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Apex Digital receiver for my TV along with an

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an Apex Digital receiver for my TV along with an antennae. It no longer can find channels even though it is connected the same way. I have been gone for an extended period, and now it doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Just a moment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The model is Sanyo DS25520. It's an older tv. The message says to check my connections, so I did that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the apex unit?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Do you need more help with this?