TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I eliminate the Samsung tv info from the screen.

Customer Question
How do I eliminate...

How do I eliminate the Samsung tv info from the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

J5003 32inch....3 hours old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works with th tv remote and with the cable remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Brand new tv ...trying to set up with Comcast cable

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

In the initial setup of the TV (using the Samsung remote), you should have been prompted to select "Home Mode" or "Demo Mode". It sounds like you're stuck in Demo mode. Question- is the TV displaying it's features across the screen? Also what is the FULL model number off of the back of the set?