TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new smart tv. i can get it to find my home net work…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new smart tv. i can get it to find my home net work wireless no problem. i do not have an easy connect so then it asks me do a scan again but at the bottom the options are pin code-easy con-manual but no scan ????

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

4000 series 32 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry everything the directions said it finds mynetwork no problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has never connected period and nothing it shows the normal course of directions home- wireless select then i am at network settings. I have had two people who have smart tvs and they just about pulled out their hair trying help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is finding my net work easy enough then stops there and says connection failed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I fixed the problem my self and do not need any assistance i did not see anywhere on your site where it was going to be 50 dollars for that i would have taken it back to bestbuy can i have the refund on the fee you put on my card.