TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv powers on but will not turn on. Just started make and mod…

Customer Question
Tv powers on but...

Tv powers on but will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Just started make and mod 1 sec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Problem going on for 2 months do not know make and modle it is 55 inch flat scren

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Where a repair shops is located

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the back of the set please?

I can then give you an idea of the fault you have and if this is something you are not comfortable doing yourself can give you a link to repairers