TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic tv about 10 years old. The picture looks like it…

Customer Question
Panasonic tv about 10...

Panasonic tv about 10 years old. The picture looks like it is in a paint mode blacks have a green shimmer running through them thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where do we find model details? It says Viera

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu button works but cannot locate a set up or color management option

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv had done it sporadically but would then revert to normal picture after a few minutes tv had been unused for a few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just realised that you are a us site? We are in Australia is that a problem?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.