Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Turn off internal speakers on Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE830U to

Turn off internal speakers on Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE830U to hook up Vizio sound bar

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are in the chat please

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
How do I get to chat?

This is chat

http://files.sharpusa.com/Downloads/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/LCDTVs/Manuals/tel_man_LC40_46_52_60LE830U.pdf

Click the above and go to page 31 and 32 of the manual there is a setting in the "output select" for picking "variable"

It looks like its under system options that will switch the speakers off

Let me know if you have any problems

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release credit to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Thanks. That worked.

Great news!

Please remember the rating as I indicated above thank you

Regards
Anthony