TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Turn off internal speakers on Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE830U to

hook up Vizio sound bar...
Turn off internal speakers on Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE830U to hook up Vizio sound bar
9/25/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are in the chat please

How do I get to chat?

This is chat

http://files.sharpusa.com/Downloads/ForHome/HomeEntertainment/LCDTVs/Manuals/tel_man_LC40_46_52_60LE830U.pdf

Click the above and go to page 31 and 32 of the manual there is a setting in the "output select" for picking "variable"

It looks like its under system options that will switch the speakers off

Let me know if you have any problems

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release credit to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Thanks. That worked.

Great news!

Please remember the rating as I indicated above thank you

Regards
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician